Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ramblings

I can hardly contain my excitement  about Passover and Unleavened Bread coming. I stayed up till 2 am Saturday morning so I could catch the post about the new moon being spotted in Israel.   I have learned so much about the God that I serve through keeping His feast days.  It truly blesses my heart and as far as I'm concerned christmas and easter just don't hold a candle to YHVH's appointed times.  It's a year long journey of getting to know Him a little bit better than last year.  It's a constant reminder that we are to serve only Him, and not other gods.

We are finally having some spring like weather, and although my allergies don't agree, I'm ready for spring and summer.  I love sunshine.

I'm anxious to get my garden planned for this year.  It won't be big like I'm used to, but I think it will still be good.  It will be very simple with just snap peas, cuccumber, tomatoes, spinach, maybe some eggplant, and of course, herbs.  I'd love to hear about your favorite herbs, not just for cooking, but for my medicine chest as well.

Well, If you are celebrating Pesach{Passover} and unleavened bread I pray your plans go well.  I will try to share my plans, and I hope that you will share yours.  Where ever you are I pray YHVH gives you His Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment