Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Biblelog

W~ Genesis 8-11
TH~ Genesis 12-15

We came out of the ark with Noah and learned of Shem, Ham and Japheth.  We discovered the mighty hunter Nimrod and watched the people build the tower of Babel.  Confusion of language was the result.  YHVH called Abram out of the land of his father and promised to make of him a great nation.  We ended with war with the kings and a gift to the high priest Melchizadeck.

"Now YHVH said to Avram, Get yourself out of your country, away from your kinsmen and away from your father's house, and go to the land that I will show you. I will make of you a great nation, I will bless you, and I will make your name great;  and you are to be a blessing; I will bless those who bless you, but I will curse anyone who curses you; and by you all the families of the earth will be blessed.  Genesis 12:1-3

I don't believe YHVH has changed his mind :o) I believe all of YHVH's promises are still true.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog, via Torah Family Living =) It is nice to "meet" you! Have a blessed week! Shalom =)

    ReplyDelete