Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ramblings

The Set-Apart Spirit sometimes impresses on me to be quiet.  Especially when things aren't going my way. Often these times come when I have been a little vocal on FB or other places.  Although I'm generally quiet  any way,  I can be opinionated.  So thus I have been a little quiet lately and trying to take my concerns to my Heavenly Father.

The girls and I have made it through Genesis chapter 30 as of today(Wed. for me).  I wish I could say we were doing cool projects and digging into the Word together,  but it's not to be at this time.  I honestly want them to see what is in YHVH's Word right now so we are reading and I will let the Holy Spirit do His work. I also want to practice at actually being consistent at something.  So I am content with what we are doing for now.

I gave once a week cooking a go a couple of weeks ago, but it fizzled out last week as I did something to my back and I was down for a few days.  I'm really ok now and I even did some light jogging today.  So I will try to pick up again on Sunday.  I made some lentil soup last night and I think it was my best ever.  If  you like Mexican flavors I would definitely give this a try.  Just put your bag of lentils, browned turkey meat, a can of diced tomatoes, 2 veggie cubes, 1 packet of taco season, and water( you might have to be the judge because I really don't measure these things; just remember it is a soup you are going for) into the crock pot.  Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on High for 6-8 hours.

Well I've rambled enough for now.  Other than sharing that I'm reading the book of Ezekiel right now.  I'm nearing the end.  I sure would love to "drash" that book out with someone sometime.

Shalom!

1 comment: